In exchange to your kindness, I will answer your questions in all honesty (black and white).
- Do you follow any diet plan or meal guide? No, I do not. I “tried” to eat clean and healthy for 2 months but I binge eat 3 weeks after. It made more damage to my body so I decided to eat normally. I eat whatever my family cooks for me and for the family. If my mum buys Mcdonald’s then I would eat it. It is because I appreciate their effort.
- What is your height? I am 173 cm tall and I weigh 58kg
- How many times do you exercise each week? I used to exercise 3-4 times but my psychologist recommended me to do a 30 minutes workout everyday, so I did.
- What do you do for LISS or HIIT? I do bush walking. I LOVE BUSH WALKING for LISS. As in I travel 2-3 hours away to do that. I also do boxing and cycling for HIIT.
- How did you start having an active lifestyle?It was never an easy start for me. Aside from being physically weak, I’m also suffering from depression, ptsd and sometimes anxiety. But I tried to conquer my fears and weaknesses. I hope for the best.
- Are you a model? No, I wish.
- When did you start getting abs? They started popping out on week 9 to 10 but it became more visible on week 16.
- How long did it take for me to result of BBG without dieting? 8-10 weeks! My family saw the differences after 10 weeks to be exact. I believe that seeing your progress will be faster if you go “eat clean”
- How did you motivate yourself despite of having mental disorder? The doctors, psychologists, course coordinators and anyone who knows my real situation encouraged me to go to sessions. Talking to them, I realised that I have so much things to fill in and I can do more things if only I get rid or minimise my condition. I saw hope in me.
- How helpful is BBG for you? BBG helped me to manage my mental disorder, gain confidence and literally change me (as a person). I learned to accept my weaknesses and to love myself. Accept the fact that I’m different from everyone and the things that work for others may not work for me. BBG helped me to discover myself more. I cannot believe I made a huge progress and I could not believe I’ve done it myself.
Instagram : @danedane_burrito